Read the latest newsletter from the HCLG, keeping you updated with plans and priorities and sharing news and information about campaigns on health from across the industry.
In this issue, find information on:
- New faces on our Executive Committee
- A number of health campaigns currently running which which you can get involved in if you haven't already
- A new BOHS course aimed at helping your site supervisors to better understand health risks on sites and how to control them
- The opportunity to share your successes and help others to learn and improve
- Plans and next steps for the HCLG